http://zeffective.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/build-remarketing-audience-thumbnail.png 180 250 zeffective http://zeffective.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/08/z_isolated.png zeffective2017-03-01 15:04:402017-03-16 15:27:06Building a Remarketing Audience in Google Analytics
Today we’re talking about how to build a remarketing audience.
- From the overview interface of Google Analytics, navigate to the
- Underneath your property settings, scroll down to Audience Definitions. This is where all of the remarketing audience and other audience controls are.
- Click on Audiences and then click
+ NEW AUDIENCE. Make sure you have your data-collection settings enabled.
- Once you click
+ NEW AUDIENCE, you’re prompted to choose the view to populate the data which is going to pre-populated to the current view. Then choose a destination in your dropdown. These are all the destinations where you can publish your audiences to.
- I’m going to choose our AdWords account which is going to publish an audience to AdWords.
- Next, you have the define audience interface, and you can select from one of the predefined audiences like all users, returning users, etc. Or, you can import a segment from your existing reports or create a new audience from scratch.
- For this demo, I’m going to choose users who completed a transaction.
- Then you need to name it, “Users who completed a transaction” for this example and then set the membership duration which is how long users stay in this audience. It can be anywhere from 30 to 540 days.
- Once you’re click
And that’s how easy it is to build a remarketing audience.